“Instant Counting is an instant hit! Arithmaroo, you should take a bow!” –Ashley Allain, math educator and homeschooling mother of 4 at hyperhomeschool blog
A Counting Math Game for Kids
Give your child the gift of math.
If you think you’re bad at math, Arithmaroo math apps are for you and your child.
Watch your child focus on this game. Your child will probably count the dots or fingers one by one. But counting by twos, then fives, and then tens won’t be fast enough. Soon your child will just see “how many” in the patterns.
Watch how the math game causes little “ahas!” about how numbers work. Your child will see numbers in a new way. He or she will get that “feel” for numbers that all students who are “good at math” have.
Arithmaroo 1, Instant Counting, lays the foundation for instant adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing. With the Arithmaroo system, the stress and pressure of being “bad at math” will not be a part of your child’s life.
Here’s what makes Arithmaroo 1 special:
- It’s a simple and engaging game.
- It’s a “right brain” approach. Instead of counting and reasoning, players see number patterns and relationships.
- It develops “number sense,” that important “feel’ for numbers that leads to math success
- Kids develop early math confidence. Adults are surprised at how challenging even the first levels of the game can be.
- Arithmaroo uses a fun kids game format. Dots and hand prints on cave walls form patterns that represent numbers. Scores can be saved for up to four players at four levels of difficulty. Players race against their last scores, moving from “You got it!” to “You’re faster!” to “You’re instant!”
- Arithmaroo supports math standards and curriculum. It’s easy for families and teachers to apply Arithmaroo in their everyday lifestyles and classrooms.